Ever wonder how to open your subconscious mind? Here are some tips to make opening your subconscious easier. This is beneficial when trying to solve a problem, access limiting beliefs and gather information not at the ready.
What is the Subconscious Mind?
The subconscious mind is everything that is not currently in your present awareness. This can be anything from how to breathe to limiting beliefs and past childhood traumas.
How Do I Access My Subconscious Mind?
You can allow your subconscious mind to work in your favor by doing the following:
- Refocus to a different activity. When trying to solve a problem take a break and allow your mind to continue processing. Studies show our decision making section of our brains never stops, so if we take a break it works for us! Consider getting some physical exercise or doing menial tasks such as housekeeping.
- Meditation allows you to calm your mind and let what is in your subconscious to appear as you need it.
- Hypnosis helps us enter altered states of brain waves. This helps us access not only repressed memories and limiting beliefs, but even past lives. All showing us subconscious issues that may be holding us back.
- Journal right before bed. This is great if you have a problem but are not quite sure how to move forward. Before bed write down the questions that you have. The more specific the better. Then in the morning grab your journal and free write as soon as possible. Let it flow with no interpretation. Then later in the day, or even the next morning review what you wrote. Continue this process till the right information shows it self.
- Ask your higher source/Angels for information. Our soul carries memories from each lifetime we have had. The information contained there is available to access. Asking our spiritual support team for help in seeing this can allow amazing things to appear. You can do this simply by asking for what you need, journaling about it or meditating on it. (Spiritual Guidance Meditation)
Resources Mentioned in Show: